New Year’s Day
4th of July
The mission of the Medical Lake Public Works Department is to provide:
Clean and plentiful drinking water.
Environmentally safe and responsive measures for collecting and treating wastewater and reusing wastewater by products.
Maintenance of transportation facilities that efficiently and safely accommodate multiple modes of travel.
Maintenance of park and recreation facilities.
Utility Bill Help
- Spokane Neighborhood Action Program (509) 456-7111 https://www.snapwa.org/
- Salvation Army – Citiadel Corps (509) 325-6810 https://spokane.salvationarmy.org/spokane_citadel/
- DSHS – Community Services Office – Eastern Washington (877) 501-2233 https://www.dshs.wa.gov/esa/community-services-offices/community-services-office
- Catholic Charities (509) 455-4963 https://www.cceasternwa.org/
- Caritas Outreach Ministries (509) 326-2249 https://caritasoutreachministries.org/
- Medical Lake Community Outreach (509) 299-3819 Wednesdays and Fridays 9:30am to 1:30pm
You will need information from your current utility bill to pay online.
Click here for utility bill example: Utility Bill Example
To receive your bill by email call (509) 565-5000 or send an email to City@medical-lake.org
New Year’s Day
Garbage day is Wednesday. Please place your garbage cans on the curb in front of your home the night before. Garbage will be a day late if the following holidays fall on the working days prior to your garbage day. When in doubt please put the garbage out.
Lawn Waste Trailer Information
The lawn waste trailer will open April 18th 2022
We would gladly answer any of your questions. Call Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm at (509) 299-7715.
851 S. Lefevre St.
Medical Lake, WA 99022
Monday thru Friday*
8:00 A.M.. to 4:00 P.M.
There are no upcoming events.