Waterfront Park and Reservations
Located on the south end of Medical Lake. With its beautiful setting, sand beach and large picnic areas Waterfront Park is one of the most popular parks in Spokane County.
Large Playground & Swings
Sand Beach/ Swimming Area
Access to the Lake Trail System
Use Permits FAQ
A Facility Use Permit is required:
- Anytime that there is going to be a gathering of 25 people or more in the park.
- Anytime you wish to reserve a specific section of the park exclusively for your event. (regardless of group size)
- Anytime you are offering an event in the park that will be open to the public.
- If you are unsure if your event will require a Facility Use Permit, please contact us.
A Special Event Permit may be required:
- Anytime you are going to hold and event that will be open to the public.
- Anytime your event will be bringing in outside vendors or equipment.
- Anytime your event will have alcohol present.
- Anytime your event will be held on public property.
- Anytime your event will use City services.
- If you are unsure if your event will require a Special Event Permit, pleasecontact us.
Do I need special insurance for my event?
Yes, if your event is requiring a Special Event Permit or when deemed necessary by the City’s Risk Manager.
List of Parks
There are no upcoming events.